Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bored @ work!

10 years ago.....

I was 12 and in 7th grade @ Aprende Middle School (aka Prison) The beginning of my exit from my youthful innocence. A very uneventful year other than I had the craziest science teacher- Mrs. Lamb- who taught with puppets! Lambie & Froggie....... Lol when we did frog dissections, she made us sign a contract saying we wouldn't mistreat "Froggie's brothers & sisters." As crazy as she was, it was one of the only science classes I got an A in!


10 years from now....

I will be 32 and will have enjoyed almost 11 1/2 years of marriage! Yay! Haha, I will have an almost 10 year old, almost 9 year old and hopefully at least a couple more children as well!:oD Shane will have been out of school for 3-4 years and hopefully be involved or have a practice going as a physical therapist. We will hopefully have a more perminent place of residency in a HOUSE, a new truck for Shane, and maybe a bigger car for me... :o)


5 years ago.....

I was 17 :o) And it was a very good year, 2004 was! Senior year! My 2nd year @ Higley High. Shane was in most of the classes I really hated and made them bearable. I was homecoming queen (I still don't know how that happened...) I LOVED choir and drama; I had a few leading roles and solos (including a solo at the graduation ceremony!) And of course GRADUATION itself! Amazing... And lastly, I got my 1st real job working in customer service @ Albertson's.


5 years from now...

I will be 27 and will be happily married for 6 years. My babies won't be so much a babies anymore @ 5 & 4 y/o! And perhaps maybe 1 more baby:oD Shane will hopefully be graduating from NAU. Or wherever... And we will be looking for a place to settle down so he can start his physical therapy.


1 year ago....

I was 21 and had been married for 3 months. We had just found out we were going to have Mr. Drake Alan and I was still in the fun 1st trimester. Nauseous as could be.


1 year from now...

I will be 23, Drake almost 1 1/2 y/o, and 4 month old baby (girl????:o)) Shane and I will have been married for 2 whole years, together for 9 though!:o) We will be poor but happy! Living and loving life!!!


yesterday...

I got to go to lunch with my boys!:o) Which made the day so much better. When I got off work, I got to spend some MORE time with them- Between both of us working and Shane's school, we don't see a whole lot of each other til the night time!:o(- and Shane went to pick up some dinner and a movie. We watched The Express w/ Dennis Quaid. LOVED IT! I totally recommend it.


tomorrow...

I haven't planned THAT far ahead. At least not for tomorrow anyway... But I don't have work- hallelujah! Growing a baby is hard work so probably just a little R & R until I have to do something, like clean:oD I've yet to finish Breaking Dawn so I think I might work on that!


5 snacks I enjoy.....

1) Chocolate anything!

2) Fruit

3) Chips and & Mom's salsa

4) Teryaki/peppered jerky

5) Cheese


5 songs I know all the words to.....

1) The Star Spangled Banner:o)

2) I'll Be Seeing You by Frank Sinatra

3) Pretty much any Nat King Cole song

4) The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson

5) Love Story by Taylor Swift


5 things I would do with a million dollars....

1) PARTY at my house!

2) Have NO debt

3) Get family outtta debt too!

4) New house, new car for me, new truck for Shane!:o)

5) Travel the rest of the world...


5 things I'd never wear.....

1) Leg warmers.

2) Mu-mus (sp?)

3) Neon green or orange anything.

4) I'll probably never wear a bikini ever again.

5) Cute stillettos, I'm taller than Shane and I'm not as comfortable as Katie Holmes towering over Tom Cruise!:oD


5 bad habits.....

1) Procrastinating...

2) Not checking my voicemail for weeks.

3) Spending too much time on facebook.

4) Having a thought but not acting on it... (ie. checking in on a friend I thought about and haven't talked to in a long time!)

5) Getting sucked into stupid "reality" tv shows on MTV or VH1. (Tool Academy...)


5 favorite toys.....

1) Phone

2) Computer

3) Flat-iron

4) Phone......

5) PHONE!!! ( I lost my phone at home yesterday so I'm REALLY missing it!)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Lonna!!!! When my mom told me that you are expecting again I couldn't believe my ears! I am so excited for you! Wow!!!

Kaitie and Blaine said...

lonna i found you! :-] you're so cute. i like your blog. i'm excited for you missy! we sooo need to play! :-]

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Sounds like you guys are doing so good... I remember Ms. Lamb, lol. Good times :-)