When I was pregnant with Drake, we told our families about a week after we found out (I was only about 4 weeks along), and then we told everyone else in the world about a week after that. Supposedly, I told Shane that with the next baby, we should wait a little longer to tell people so that it doesn't seem like the longest pregnancy on earth again cuz I swear I stayed pregnant with Drake closer to 10 months!!!;o) Well now I think the whole wait to tell is stupid. Because if you know you're pregnant, not telling isn't going to help because you're already counting how far along you are, right?
Anyway... I AM pregnant!:o) Again. Haha the cat is outta the bag. We told our families this last weekend! And I've pretty much been telling everyone else sinceO:o) Hehe... I'm just excited!!! Shane said we could tell people next week after the ultrasound but... Eh, what the heck! I tried to hold it in...
I'm 7 weeks along this week so I'm due Sept 22nd. I've been telling people that we're shooting for 09/09/09 though.... :oD That would be funny.
So yes. That's the good news. And it IS good! :o)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
hahah you are hilarious chica!! Im hoping you get a little girl too!! =)
horray! congrats! ps.. i will have been pregnant with you during part of both of your pregnancys, crazy!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! That would be such a coincidence if s/he was born on 9/9/09....
Lonna! Holy cow! That is so great. I am totally excited for you. I don't think my mom knows, I am going to call her right now....
awww congratulations mama!!!! i'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment